RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The Lafourche Central Market is open every Saturday from 8:00 am until 12:00 pm.
- Booth space rentals are $10.00 for a 10x10 space. (check or money order ONLY)
- All vendors must be set up 15 minutes prior to the opening of the market.
- There are 32 10x10 spaces available for set up under the pavilion. In the event that all the spaces under the pavilion are filled, vendors are welcome to set up on the out skirts of the pavilion.
- Vendors are NOT allowed to sell any alcoholic or tobacco products.
- Smoking and any open flames are prohibited under the pavilion.
- Booth space must be left in a clean condition at the close of the Market. NO trash may be left under the pavilion.
- Each Vendor MUST file with the Market Manager a copy of his/her Lafourche Parish Occupational License, and acknowledgement that you have read, received and understand the rules of the Lafourche Central Market.
- Any vendor using any kind of flames for cooking MUSThave fire extinguisher.
The Lafourche Central Market Management Team has the right to enforce these Rules and Regulations.