A Message From Public Information Officer (PIO):
The Public Information Department will provide accurate and timely press releases regarding government and emergency issues through all available media.
Media content will be updated and shared regularly in order to educate citizens about government projects, government services, and general information that impacts Lafourche Parish.
The following objectives direct the prioritization of media content:
- Increase citizen awareness, understanding, and participation in parish government.
- Enhance interaction and communication between citizens and their elected officials.
- Serve as a forum for on-going dialogue to address issues.
- Encourage debate and discussion of ideas on local issues.
- Provide on-going updates about government services and programs.
- Highlight major project completions that improve quality of life for citizens.
- Provide transparency through easily accessible data detailing parish financials and project statuses.
Submit Public Information Requests by:
Caroline Eschette, Public Information Officer
402 Green Street
Thibodaux, LA 70301