Public Works projects can range from small drainage maintenance jobs like grass cutting in canals or culvert clean-out to large scale Capital projects like pump station repairs or road construction. Generally, issues should be reported to the Council Representative for the affected District or can be submitted through our Online Trouble Ticket form. To contact your council representative, find your field office, or view your district's map, click your district in the side navigation to the left.

 View monthly and annual reports for DPW projects below.

Monthly Project Reports