Invitation to Bidders - 2018 – 2019 Street Lighting Maintenance and Repair in Lafourche Parish, Louisiana
- Date: 01/09/2018 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Location: Thibodaux Government Complex
402 Green Street
Thibodaux, Louisiana 70301
- Introduction: Invitation to Bidders - 2018 – 2019 Street Lighting Maintenance and Repair in Lafourche Parish, Louisiana
ELECTRONIC BIDS for the “2018-2019 Street Lighting Maintenance and Repair in Lafourche Parish, Louisiana” consisting of the following:
- Street Lighting Maintenance and Repair to be rendered on an as needed basis.
- Evidence satisfactory to the Parish that the Proposer has been in existence as a business in excess of five (5) years, and has actual operating experience in Street Lighting Maintenance and Repair for in excess of five (5) years.
- Bonded and insured with a minimum liability insurance coverage of one million dollars per incident and statutory workers compensation coverage.
- A list of references with whom the bidder contracts or has contracted within the last five (5) years to provide Street Lighting Maintenance and Repair services, including the client’s name, contact person, mailing address, telephone number, location, and services provided.
will be received electronically by Lafourche Parish Government until 2:00 P.M. local time, January 9, 2018, at which time bids will be retrieved from the Central Auction House (CAH) website and read aloud at the Lafourche Parish Government Complex, 402 Green Street, Thibodaux, LA 70301. Only electronic bids submitted on www.centalbidding.com will be accepted.
Bid documents are posted on www.centralbidding.com. To view these, download, receive bid notices by e-mail, and submit the bid you must register with Central Auction House (CAH). Vendors/Contractors must submit their bids electronically. For information about the electronic submittal process, contact Ted Fleming with Central Auction House at 1-866-570-9620.
A non-mandatory Pre-Bid Conference shall be held on December 27, 2017 at 10:00 am at the Duplantis Design Group Thibodaux Office, 314 E. Bayou Road, Thibodaux, LA 70301. The pre-bid conference will be conducted to discuss the Plans and Specifications and Contractors are urged to attend in order that equal comprehension of the work is established.
All drawings, specifications and other Bidding Documents for the project are available on the internet at www.centralbidding.com.
Documents for this Project are on file for viewing in the office of Duplantis Design Group, P.C., 314 East Bayou Rd, Thibodaux, LA 70301. Please contact Matthew P. Rodrigue, P.E. at 985-447-0090 for any clarification or information with regard to the specifications.
Bids shall be accepted from Contractors who are licensed under LA. R.S. 37:2150-2163 for the classification of ELECTRICAL WORK.
The Lafourche Parish Government reserves the right to reject any and all bids in accordance with Louisiana State Bid Law.
Publish Dates: December 13, December 20, and December 27, 2017